Cookie Policy - To find out more about cookies on this website, see our privacy policy

Cookie Policy

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

DS Smith


DS Smith has acquired TRM Packaging, the Burscough-based retail packaging firm with 270 staff, for undisclosed terms.
30-Mar-2016


DS Smith has sold its Pollokshaws-based plastics print solutions business to a management team operating under the name of MBM Print & Supply Chain Solutions.
03-Jul-2014


DS Smith is to sell its Darlington-based corrugated packaging business to Cepac of Rotherham, with the transfer of 130 staff.
13-Dec-2012


DS Smith is investing £6m in the expansion of its corrugated packaging factory in Belper.
31-Jul-2012


DS Smith is to set up a 12,000 sq ft shared service centre for its paper business at the Caerphilly Business Park in August, with the creation of 100 jobs.
18-Jun-2012


DS Smith is to acquire SCA Packaging, the packaging manufacturer with more than 12,000 staff in 21 countries, from Svenska Cellulosa of Sweden for £1.3bn.
17-Jan-2012


DS Smith is to sell its Higher Kings Mill paper mill in Devon to Asia File Corporation Berhad for £4.6m.
20-Sep-2011


DS Smith has secured an environmental permit to build a 50MW energy-from-waste plant at its Kemsley Mill site near Sittingbourne by 2016.
08-Sep-2011


DS Smith has sold its Spicers office products business to Unipapel of Spain for £200m, and the UK and Ireland operations have been sold on to private equity firm Better Capital.
07-Jul-2011


DS Smith has sold its Horncastle-based sacks subsidiary to a management buy-out operating under the name of Forum Packaging, securing the future of 83 jobs.
28-Jun-2011


DS Smith is to acquire Otor Group, the French corrugated packaging company, for £206m.
07-Jul-2010


DS Smith is to sell Copikas, its Turkish corrugated packaging business, to Olmuksa International Paper-Sabanci Ambalaj Sanayi Ve Ticaret for £4.7m.
01-Jun-2010


DS Smith has sold Demes, its logistics and pallet service, to international transport packaging group Cartonplast Holding.
07-Jan-2010


DS Smith has acquired Multigraphics, the Bradford-based printing firm with 137 staff, for undisclosed terms.
06-Mar-2008


DS Smith is to invest £104m in the production of corrugated case material at its Kemsley paper mill in Kent, and will acquire the adjacent New Thames Paper Mill from M-Real.
04-Feb-2008


DS Smith has sold BSK, its Kent-based plastic coating and laminating business with 117 staff, to BSK Materials.
04-Jan-2006


DS Smith has acquired Timmermans, the office products wholesaler with 130 staff in Belgium and the Netherlands, in order to expand its Spicers business.
04-Oct-2005


DS Smith has sold John Dickinson Stationery, the office products manufacturer with 450 staff at sites in Cambridgeshire, Tyne & Wear and Herefordshire, to Groupe Hamelin.
13-Jul-2005


DS Smith is to acquire BPB Recycling, the recovered paper collection business with five depots and 140 staff, from BPB.
02-Jun-2004


DS Smith has agreed terms for the £170m acquisition of LINPAC Containers Group, the Louth-based manufacturer of corrugated packaging with 1,320 staff.
04-Mar-2004


DS Smith is to acquire Zewathener, the German bag-in-box packaging group with 80 staff, by buying a 51% stake from SCA Packaging and the remaining 49% from the current management.
17-Jul-2002


DS Smith Packaging has set up a new sheet plant group to manage 14 corrugated packaging sites across the country, following last year's acquisition of a number of Danisco Pack plants.
24-May-2002