Cookie Policy - To find out more about cookies on this website, see our privacy policy

Cookie Policy

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

More Group


More Group is planning to acquire a 51% stake in Jolly Pubblicita, the Italian outdoor advertising company, in a $20m deal that includes an option to buy the remaining 49%.
28-Jun-1999


More Group is acquiring Dauphin, the French billboard company, for £300m, as part of the ongoing consolidation in the world's outdoor advertising industry.
12-Jun-1999


More Group has acquired Sirocco, the French outdoor advertising company, for £52m, and will use it as a base to expand into other European countries.
22-Sep-1998


More Group is to be acquired by Clear Channel Communications of the US for £446m, which will create the largest outdoor advertising company in the world.
06-Mar-1998