Cookie Policy - To find out more about cookies on this website, see our privacy policy

Cookie Policy

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

Northgate


Northgate Vehicle Hire is looking to expand its Darlington-based vehicle rental business with up to 14 new sites over the next three years, including Swindon and Peterborough.
03-Dec-2015


Northgate Vehicle Hire is investing £4m in two new depots in Birkenhead and Manchester, with the creation of 100 jobs.
26-Jan-2015


Northgate Vehicle Hire is planning to expand its branch network from 73 to 90 by the end of 2016, with the creation of scores of new jobs.
03-Dec-2014


Northgate Vehicle Hire is looking to open up to ten new branches this year, and is particularly interested in the West Midlands and North West.
22-Sep-2014


Northgate is planning to expand its chain of 68 vehicle hire outlets to 90, with the creation of up to 380 jobs.
26-Jun-2014


Northgate Vehicle Hire is planning to open 20 more rental depots over the next three years, including new openings in Basildon and Charlton this December.
23-Sep-2013


Northgate Vehicle Hire is looking to open up to eight new depots in the London area over the next year, as part of a nationwide expansion programme that will create hundreds of jobs.
26-Jun-2013


Northgate Vehicle Hire is to open new depots in Luton and Brent Cross, and aims to significantly expand its nationwide network over the next four years.
26-Feb-2013


Northgate is creating 80 jobs at the Darlington headquarters of its van hire business, as part of a reorganisation that will lead to job losses at some other sites.
08-Dec-2011


Northgate has acquired Hampsons Self Drive Hire, the Newark-based vehicle hire company with 50 staff, for £9.8m.
13-Dec-2007


Northgate has acquired Arriva Vehicle Rental, the commercial vehicle and car rental company with 655 staff at 33 branches, from Arriva for £129m.
01-Feb-2006


Northgate has acquired FTL, the Gateshead-based vehicle fleet management company, for £5.7m.
24-Jan-2006


Northgate is to acquire Record Rent, the Spanish vehicle rental company, for up to £95m.
06-Jul-2005


Northgate is planning to open 24 new van rental centres across the country over the next 15 months, taking the total to 100.
13-Jan-2005


Northgate has acquired full ownership of Fualsa, the Spanish vehicle rental company, in a £15m deal, and plans to double Fualsa's network to 20 sites by 2006.
04-May-2004


Northgate is to raise £15m in a share placing to fund the expansion of its van rental business in the UK and continental Europe.
15-Jan-2004


Northgate has acquired Target Vehicle Rental, the Banbury-based light commercial vehicle hire business, for £3.4m.
02-Oct-2002


Northgate is to acquire a 40% stake in Fualsa, the Spanish van rental company, for £10m, and has an option to buy the remaining 60% by May 2006.
18-Jul-2002


Northgate is looking to expand its commercial vehicle hire business into continental Europe, and is seeking acquisitions in France and Spain.
11-Jan-2002


Northgate is to relocate its East Midlands Vehicle Hire business and 55 staff to larger premises at Alfreton Road in Derby over the next few months.
16-Mar-2001


Northgate has opened a new Mercia Vehicle Hire depot at the Grovelands Industrial Estate in Coventry, and expects to create about 20 jobs at the site over the next two years.
07-Mar-2001


Northgate is expanding its network of vehicle hire companies from 35 to 40 and the number of branches from nine to 60, as part of a strategy to double the size of the business within five years.
06-Jul-2000


Northgate has opened six new van hire depots to take the total to 37, and three more are due to open in the coming months.
18-Jan-2000