Cookie Policy - To find out more about cookies on this website, see our privacy policy

Cookie Policy

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

Taylor Nelson


Taylor Nelson Sofres is planning to merge with GfK of Germany to create a combined London-based market research group with annual sales of £1.9bn.
30-Apr-2008


Taylor Nelson Sofres is to acquire Compete Inc, the US digital market intelligence company, for an initial £38m.
04-Mar-2008


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Prospera Research, the Swedish market research firm.
18-Feb-2008


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired ID Magasin, the Leicestershire-based retail and shopper insight consultancy, for undisclosed terms.
28-Sep-2007


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired PressWatch, the German market research firm with annual sales of £2.4m.
04-Sep-2007


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Conversa Global, the New Zealand-based market research company with annual turnover of £5.6m.
04-Jul-2007


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Retail Forward, the US market research firm with annual revenue of about £4m.
12-Mar-2007


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Cymfony, the US media analysis company with 56 staff.
27-Feb-2007


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Sorensen Associates, the US market research company with annual sales of £2.5m.
20-Feb-2007


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Research Surveys, the South African custom research company with annual turnover of £7.4m.
15-Jan-2007


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired PressWatch Media, the London-based media information provider with 42 staff.
12-Jan-2007


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Time Research, the Chile-based market research company with 51 staff, for undisclosed terms.
13-Nov-2006


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Interscience Informacao, the Brazilian market research company, for undisclosed terms.
08-Mar-2005


Taylor Nelson Sofres is to acquire a 75% stake in Area Investigacion, the Spanish market research company with 100 staff, and has an option to acquire the remaining 25%.
12-Feb-2004


Taylor Nelson Sofres has sold MRM Promotional Services to a management buy-out for undisclosed terms, securing the future of 120 jobs, and MRM is seeking new premises in Leicestershire.
14-Aug-2003


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired NFO, the US market research business of Interpublic, for £264m.
15-May-2003


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Svenska Gallup, the Swedish market research company with 14 staff.
02-Aug-2002


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Evaliant Media Resources, the US-based provider of online advertising data with 17 staff.
12-Jun-2002


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Elrick & Lavidge, the US marketing research company with annual turnover of $23m.
15-Apr-2002


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired the custom research division of Greenfield Online, in order to expand its TNS Intersearch business in the US.
05-Feb-2002


Taylor Nelson Sofres is to acquire the broadcast monitoring division of BMC News, which has annual turnover of £1.9m, from Xtreme Group.
04-Feb-2002


Taylor Nelson Sofres is to acquire Theatrical Entertainment Services and sister company RapidChek Reporting, the US supplier of cinema tracking services, for £26m.
09-Nov-2001


Taylor Nelson Sofres is to acquire Sponsorship Information Services, the supplier of intelligence on sponsored events with 36 staff.
02-Oct-2001


Taylor Nelson Sofres is to acquire Circulo Reider, the Mexican supplier of market information with 250 staff and annual turnover of £9m.
12-Jul-2001


Taylor Nelson Sofres is to acquire MDC Research of Finland for £32m, which will expand its market research business in Scandinavia, Russia and the Baltic states.
31-Jan-2001


Taylor Nelson Sofres is seeking further acquisitions to expand its market research business, and is particularly interested in IT, health and vehicles.
12-Sep-2000


Taylor Nelson Sofres is to acquire Competitive Media Reporting, the US advertising tracking service, for £56m.
13-Mar-2000


Taylor Nelson Sofres has bought Scan-Fact Marketing, the Norwegian supplier of market information.
21-Oct-1999


Taylor Nelson Sofres has has acquired NIPO, the Dutch market information group, for £13m.
03-Aug-1999


Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired two US market research companies - Market Development and QCR Associates - for undisclosed terms.
29-Jun-1999


Taylor Nelson AGB is to acquire Sofres, the French market information company, for £119m, in order to improve the market research services offered to multinational companies.
19-Nov-1997