Cookie Policy - To find out more about cookies on this website, see our privacy policy

Cookie Policy

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

We Help Companies Find New Sales Opportunities

TI


TI Group is planning to acquire Impervia, the French aerospace sealings company, for £10m.
03-Oct-2000


TI is linking up with US software company Ariba to develop its own e-commerce procurement system, and expects to make initial savings of 5-7% on non-manufacturing purchases.
12-May-2000


TI Group is acquiring Busak & Shamban, the German-owned speciality seals group, for £275m.
05-Aug-1999


TI Group is to acquire Walbro, the US manufacturer of automotive fuel storage and delivery systems, for £393m.
29-Apr-1999


TI has acquired Tri-Manufacturing, the US maker of jet engine parts, for £36m.
23-Mar-1999


TI is acquiring Kenmore Italiana, the Italian manufacturer of air conditioning for cars, for £20m, and will merge it into its Bundy division.
11-Mar-1999


BE Aerospace has acquired the CF Taylor aircraft galley structures business from TI Group for £15.4m.
05-Sep-1998


TI Group has increased its stake in Lips, the Dutch supplier of marine propulsion equipment, from 30% to 100% at a cost of £88m.
30-Jun-1998


TI Group is to acquire EIS Group, the fluid technology and aerospace concern, for £267m, and is now said to be interested in bidding for Vickers' Kamewa marine propulsion business.
20-May-1998


Bodycote International has acquired Thermal Processing Group from TI Group for £15m.
07-Feb-1998


TI Group's John Crane division is acquiring Safematic, the Finnish supplier of pulp and paper sealing systems, for £17m.
04-Feb-1998


TI Group is acquiring Sealol, the mechanical seals business, from EG&G of the US for £61m, and will sell its Belfab metal bellows operation to EG&G for $45m.
23-Dec-1997


John Crane Marine, the TI subsidiary, is acquiring the marine seal business of EG&G of the US for £2.5m.
17-Dec-1997


TI Group is to sell its 50% stake in Messier-Dowty, the landing gear business, to Snecma, its joint venture partner, for £207m.
11-Dec-1997


TI Group is acquiring a 30% stake in Lips United, the Dutch marine propulsion group, for £7m and has an option to buy the remaining 70%.
04-Dec-1997


TI Group is planning to acquire Forsheda, the Swedish maker of pipe sealing systems, for £189m, a move which will double the size of TI's polymer engineering business.
08-Oct-1996


TI Group is buying Alcan Aluminio do Brasil, the refrigeration components company, for £15.5m, in a move which will enable it to use Alcan's advanced evaporator systems.
05-Aug-1996